Saturday, October 17, 2009

Truth Behind The Name

ट्रुथ बेहिंद थे नामे
Truth Behind The Name


Created In YHVH's Image and Likeness

יהוה


...and at the birth of
the anointed one...

...three kings visit...

:::::: שׂ ::::::

This is the name
YHShVH
יהשוה

(please allow the image to load fully)










::::I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts::::


The covenant is LOVE
honored by the
divine threefold flame

conferred upon
all servants
is the sacred
name

It is not intended
merely for someone
from our past
nor is it the
name of
someone
who shall
come
in the
future


It is the
latent
potential
of every
human being

which can be
fully realized
if all would
but see

that ::I am:: you
&
you are me


DECREE:

I AM
the resurrection
and the life
of every cell
and atom
of my heart
now made
manifest!


















No comments: